We take great care to ensure that we comply with data protection legislation, in particular the European Directive of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as the Federal Law on Data Protection (DPL) of 19 June 1992. Our company’s code of conduct lives up to these stringent standards and we require our clients to adhere to the same levels of confidentiality.
The fundamental principles of our code of conduct for data protection purposes are:
- We only store personal data for the purposes of executive search, assessments and management audits.
- We are allowed to communicate the personal data of our candidates to our clients. We obtain express permission from our candidates prior to communicating personal data to our clients.
- Persons who send us unsolicited documents are informed that this information will be added to our database unless we hear from them to the contrary.
- We do not store data that can be classified as sensitive, nor do we process it (e.g. political opinions, religious or philosophical views, membership of trades unions, state of health or sexual orientation).
- We have implemented appropriate modern technical and organisational security measures in order to protect data from unintentional or unlawful destruction, unintentional loss, improper alteration or unauthorised publication or access.
- Individuals whose personal details are processed by our company have the right to the following information: whether data is retained or not, the reason for storage, the recipient to whom documents were made available. You are entitled to receive access to all data stored under your name and have the right to request its correction or deletion.
Our clients confirm that they observe the same data protection standards as we do.
When the Eligendo website is accessed, cookies or web bugs may be used in order to procure non-personal data concerning the use of the site. For data security reasons, the following access details are also saved to a log file:
- IP address
- Date and time of Access
- Name of the file accessed
- Access status (OK, partial content, document not found etc.)
- Page from which the access was made
- Top-level Domain
- Web browser used
- Operating system used
This data is protected from unauthorised parties and will not be made available to third parties. Eligendo AG evaluates such data only anonymously and exclusively for statistical purposes.